MSC Bank Recruitment 2017
Candidates are encouraged by Maharashtra State Cooperative Bank Limited to get appointed at the place of Junior Officer, Officer Grade-II and Assistant Manager. 35 vacancies are being offered by the organization. Job Seekers who can grab this golden chance by applying online before the closing date, i.e., January 11, 2017 Details are available below-
Name of the Post- Junior Officer, Officer Grade-II and Assistant Manager
Opening Date- December 21, 2016
Closing Date & Payment Fee – January 11, 2017
Online Examination – February 2017
No. of Posts- 35 Posts (13 Posts for Junior Officer, 02 Posts for Assistant Manager and 05 Posts for Officer Grade-II)
Essential Qualification for MSC Bank Recruitment-
1. Officer Grade-II- Post Graduate / MBA (Finance / Marketing).
2. Assistant Manager- CA / CS / MBA / ICWA / BE (IT) / Masters degree
3. Junior Officer – Degree in any discipline
Pay Scale for MSC Bank Recruitment- Salary given to candidates appointed at the place of Officer Grade-II is Rs. 53,500, Assistant Manager is Rs. 56,500 and Junior Officer is Rs. 41,000/- per month.
Age Details for MSC Bank Recruitment (As on 01.01.2017) – It is important for candidates to fall under the age limitation of 23 to 33 yrs for Officer Grade-II, 25 to 35 yrs for Assistant Manager and 20 to 30 yrs for Junior Officer.
Fee for Applying for MSC Bank Recruitment- UR/OBC category candidates must pay Rs. 600 and SC/ST/OBC job seekers must pay Rs. 300 as application fee. Payment should be made through online mode.
Mode of Enrolment for MSC Bank Recruitment- Written Test & Interview will be involved in the steps for selection.
Way to Apply-
1. Job Seekers can become a part of the organization by going to the web page of the Bank : www.mscbank.com/Carrers.aspx .
2. On reaching the web page job seekers must look for the correct link and fill the online application.
3. Scanned copy of important documents must be uploaded and duly filled online application should be submitted after payment of application fee.
4. Hard copy of the submitted application should be kept for future usage.