MSRTC Recruitment 2017
Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation (MSRTC) as issued an employment notification for the post of Driver and Conductor (Junior), clerk typist and Assistant (Junior). Job Seekers, who are interested to apply for the post they should submit the online application form before the last date.
Application Forms will be submitted from 03 February 2017.
Detail Notification of MSRTC Recruitment 2017
No. of Posts
Driver and Conductor
24 to 38 years
Rs. 4025 to 4400/- on monthly basis
10th pass candidate can apply for this post.
Clerk Typist (Junior)
18 to 38 years
Rs. 4050 to 4427/- on monthly basis
Job Seekers who have qualified Graduation from any recognized University and should have typing speed of 30 words per minute in Marathi and 40 words per minute in English and MS – CIT.
18 to 33 years
Rs. 3950 to 4318/- on monthly basis
Job Seekers should have qualified ITI In relevant trade.
Location of Job – Maharashtra
Procedure of Selection – Job Seekers will be selected on the basis of online written test / Interview.
Application Fee –
General / OBC – 500/-
SC/ ST – Rs. 250/-
Make the payment of application fee through the online mode or through Challan at any SBI branch.
How to Apply for the Application –
Those Job Seekers who are interested to apply for the post they can follow the steps given below:
1) At the first step, job seekers should visit the official site of the organization.
Website Address : msrtcexam.in
2) After redirecting to the home page job seekers should find for the appropriate link to download the application form.
3) Application Form must be filled by the job seekers after reading the entire instructions and guidelines.
4) Fill the form and upload the scanned photo and signature at the given space in the form.
5) After making the final submission of the Application Form, job seekers are suggested to take the print out copy and keep the copy for the further reference.
Important Dates –
Last date to submit the online application – 03 February 2017
Last date to pay fee in SBI – 05 February 2017
Important Links of MSRTC Recruitment 2017