Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2017
An Employment Notification has notified by Mumbai Port Trust, Nadkarni Park, Wadala for the vacant posts of Medical Officers on locum basis. Recruitment will be held on the Walk in Interview basis. Date of Interview has scheduled latest by 29 June 2017 at 10.30 AM & 30 June 2017 at 10.30 AM.
*Vacancies are opened for the reserved category Job Seekers, in case no such suitable Job Seekers will be founded by the organization then vacancies may fill up with General Job Seekers.
Job Details of Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2017
Name of the Facility
No. of Posts
Medical Officer (General Surgery)
Medical Officer (Orthopedic)
Medical Officer (Anesthesia)
Medical Officer (Obst. & gynecology)
Medical Officer (General duty)
Medical Officer (ICU & Casualty)
Age Restriction – Job Seekers age should not be more than 35 Years
Required Qualification –
1) MBBS Degree of a University.
2) Working knowledge in the language of Marathi and Hindi.
3) 1 Year experience as a Medical Officer in respective field.
4) Caste certificate with valid non creamy layer certificate.
Salary (Approx pay) – Rs. 20600 to 46500 Gross emolument
How to Apply –
- Eligible/ Desirous Job Seekers may walk in for interview on the mentioned date.
- Job Seekers must carry their Bio Data, Original certificates, testimonials, attested photo copies of the same and 4 passport size photographs.
- Job Seekers must reach at the venue of interview at the given time period.
Important date and Venue –
Date of Interview – 29 June and 30 June 2017
Timing – 10.30 AM
Venue of Interview – Modern Mb.P.T. Hospital at Nadkarni Park, Wadala (East)
Important Links of Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2017