National Board of Examination Recruitment 2017
National Board of Examinations has issued an employment notification for the post of Stenographer (English). Eligible and deserving Job Seekers, who are interested to apply for the post they can apply on or before the last date.
Application Forms should be submitted offline in the prescribed format within 90 days from the date of advertisement.
Detail Specification of National Board of Examinations Recruitment 2017
No. of Posts
As per the norms of organization
Job Seekers should have qualified Degree and Speed in shorthand with 80 wpm and computer typing speed should be 30 wpm.
Procedure of Selection – Job Seekers will be selected on the basis of Written Test or Skill Test.
Job location – All India
Application Fee –
General / OBC – Rs. 200/-
SC/ ST – Rs. 100/-
Make the payment of application fee through the Demand Draft, drawn on in favour of “National Board of Examination”, payable at New Delhi.
How to Apply for the Application –
Job Seekers who are interested to apply for the post, they should follow the procedure given below:
1) At the first step, Job Seekers should go to the official site of the organization.
2) After redirecting to the home page, Job Seekers are required to download the prescribed format of the application form and fill it.
3) After filling the form, take its print out copy and attach the relevant documents with it.
4) All the documents attached with the application form, should be self attested by the applicant.
5) Keep the documents and application form into an envelope and send it to the postal address given below.
Postal Address –
To, The National Board of Examinations
Important Dates –
Date of Advt. – 10 march 2017
Last date to Submit Application – within 90 days
Important Links of National Board of Examinations Recruitment 2017