NESAC Recruitment 2017
North East Space Applications Centre (NESAC) has issued an employment notification for the post of Research Scientist. Job Seekers, who are interested to apply for the post they should submit the online application form before the last date.
Application Forms will be submitted upto 16 January 2017.
Detail Notification of NESAC Recruitment 2017
No. of Posts
35 years as on 16 January 2017
Rs. 15,600 to 39,100/- + GP Rs. 5400/-
Job Seekers should have qualified M.E. or M.Tech (Water Resource/ Hydrology) or M.Tech or M.Sc in Remote sensing with specialization in Hydrology/ water resources equivalent.
Location of Job – Umiam (Meghalaya)
Procedure of Selection – Job Seekers will be selected on the basis of
How to Apply for the Application –
Those Job Seekers who are interested to apply for the post they can follow the steps given below:
1) At the first step, job seekers should visit the official site of the organization.
Website Address – nesac.gov.in
2) After redirecting to the home page job seekers should find for the appropriate link to download the application form.
3) Application Form must be filled by the job seekers after reading the entire instructions and guidelines.
4) Fill the form and upload the scanned photo and signature at the given space in the form.
5) After making the final submission of the Application Form, job seekers are suggested to take the print out copy and keep it for the future reference.
Important Dates –
Starting date to submit the online application – 21 December 2016
Last date to submit the online application – 16 January 2017
Important Links of NESAC Recruitment 2016