NHSRC Recruitment 2017
National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) has issued an employment notification for the post of Consultant. Eligible and deserving Job Seekers who are interested to apply for the post they can apply on or before the last date.
Application Forms should be submitted offline in the prescribed format (available at the official website) on or before 20 April 2017.
Detail Specification of NHSRC Recruitment 2017
No. of Posts
Rs. 40,000 to 90,000/- on monthly basis
Job Seekers must have Medical/ Dental/ Ayush/ Pharmacy/ Nursing Degree.
Job Location – New Delhi
Procedure of Selection – Job Seekers will be selected on the basis of Written Test and Interview.
How to Apply for the Application –
Job Seekers who are interested to apply for the post, they should follow the procedure given below:
1) At the first step, Job Seekers should go to the official site of the organization.
2) After redirecting to the home page, Job Seekers are required to download the prescribed format of the application form and fill it.
3) After filling the form, take its print out copy and attach the relevant documents with it.
4) All the documents attached with the application form, should be self-attested by the Job Seekers.
5) Keep the documents and application form into an envelope and send it to the postal address given below.
Email Address – email@example.com
Important Dates –
Last date to Submit Application – 20 April 2017
Important Links of NHSRC Recruitment 2017