NSIC Recruitment 2017
National Small Industries Corporation Limited (NSIC) has declared notification for the post of Accounts Officer, Deputy Manager and Deputy General Manager on regular basis. Application Forms are available online and should be submitted before 21 July 2017.
Detail Notification of NSIC Recruitment 2017
Name of the Post – Accounts Officer
No. of Seats – 17 Posts
Pay Scale/ Salary – Rs. 12000 to 24000/- on monthly basis
Name of the Post – Deputy Manager
No. of Seats – 28 Posts
Pay Scale/ Salary – Rs. 16400 to 40500
Name of the Post – Deputy General Manager
No. of Seats – 11 Posts
Pay Scale/ Salary – Rs. 29100 to 54500/- on monthly basis
Educational Requirement/ Eligibility Requirement:
Account Officer – B.Com or M.Com or CA or B.Comm with MBA / PGDBM with specialization in Finance/ Banking.
Deputy Manager – Graduation degree with MBA / PGDBM in Marketing from the recognized University or Institute.
Deputy General Manager – Graduation in Mechanical / Electrical/ Electrical and Electronics or relevant field.
Location of Job – All India
Procedure of Selection – Candidates will be selected on the basis of personal interview of shortlisted candidates.
Application Fee – Rs. 400 for Account Officer and Rs. 500 for other posts
Job Applicants can make the payment of application fee through the Demand Draft drawn on in favour of “The national small industries corporation limited”, payable at New Delhi.
How to Apply for the Application –
Job Aspirants who are interested to apply for the post they can follow the steps given below:
1) At the first step, candidates should visit the official site of the NSIC.
Website Address : nsic.co.in
2) After passing to the home page of NSIC, candidate should click on the appropriate link to download the application form.
3) Application Form must be filled by the candidates after reading the entire instructions and guidelines.
4) Fill the form and upload the scanned photo and signature at the given space in the form.
5) After making the final submission of the Application Form, candidates are suggested to take the print out copy and keep the copy for the further reference.
Important Dates –
Beginning date for the submission of application form – 01 July 2017
Ending date to submit the online application – 21 July 2017
Important Links of NSIC Recruitment 2017