Oil Palm India Limited Recruitment 2017
Oil Palm India has issued an employment notification for the post of Boiler Operator and Mechanical Assistant. Eligible and deserving job seekers who are interested to apply for the post they can apply on or before the last date.
Application Forms should be submitted offline in the prescribed format (available at the official website) on or before 02 January 2017.
More Information regarding the Job :
Detail Specification of Oil Palm India Limited Recruitment 2017
No. of Posts
18 to 36 years
Rs. 25,000/- on monthly basis
Job Seekers should have Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with competency certificate as First Class Boiler Attender.
18 to 36 years
Rs. 15,000/- on monthly basis
Job Seekers should have ITI Certificate in Mechanical Trade or VHSE certificate in equivalent trade.
Job Location – Kottayam (Kerala)
Procedure of Selection – Job Seekers will be selected on the basis of Written Test / Skill Test/ Physical Test.
How to Apply for the Application –
Job Seekers who are interested to apply for the post, they should follow the procedure given below:
1) At the first step, job seekers should go to the official site of the organization.
2) After redirecting to the home page, job seekers are required to download the prescribed format of the application form and fill it.
3) After filling the form, take its print out copy and attach the relevant documents with it.
4) All the documents attached with the application form, should be self attested by the job seekers.
5) Keep the documents and application form into an envelope and send it to the postal address given below.
Postal Address –
The Oil Palm India Limited, XIV/ 130, Kottayam South PO Kodimatha Kottayam, Kerala – 686013
Important Dates –
Last date to Submit Application – 02 January 2017
Important Links of Oil Palm India Limited Recruitment 2017