PDIL Recruitment 2017
Projects Development India Limited (PDIL) has issued an employment notification for the post of Safety Officer, Engineer and Junior Drafting staff on the contract basis. Job Job Seekerss, who are interested to apply for the post they should submit the online application form before the last date.
Application Forms will be submitted upto 15 March 2017.
Detail Notification of PDIL Recruitment 2017
No. of Posts
Rs. 16200 to 18000/- on monthly basis
Job Seekers should have qualified Diploma in relevant Discipline or ITI in the relevant trade.
Rs. 33300 to 38300/- on monthly basis
Job Seekers should have qualified Engineering Degree.
Junior Drafting Staff
Rs. 19500 /- on monthly basis
Job Seekers should have qualified relevant discipline or ITI.
Location of Job – Uttar Pradesh and Gujarat
Procedure of Selection – Job Seekers will be selected on the basis of
How to Apply for the Application –
Those Job Seekers who are interested to apply for the post they can follow the steps given below:
1) At the first step, Job Seekers should visit the official site of the organization.
Website Address – pdilin.com
2) After redirecting to the home page Job Seekers should find for the appropriate link to download the application form.
3) Application Form must be filled by the Job Seekers after reading the entire instructions and guidelines.
4) Fill the form and upload the scanned photo and signature at the given space in the form.
5) After making the final submission of the Application Form, Job Seekers are suggested to take the print out copy of the application and keep it for the future use.
Important Dates –
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 01 March 2017
Last date to submit the online application – 15 March 2017