Rajasthan Panchayat Raj Recruitment 2016
Rural Development and Panchayat Department (Panchayati Raj), Government of Rajasthan has issued an employment notification for the post of Gram Panchayat Sahayak. Eligible and deserving job seekers who are interested to apply for the post they can apply on or before the last date.
Application Forms should be submitted offline in the prescribed format (available at the official website) on or before 28 November 2016
Detail Specification of Rajasthan Panchayat Raj Recruitment 2016
No. of Posts
Gram Panchayat Sahayak
18 to 40 years
Rs. 6000/- on monthly basis
Job Seekers should have qualified Senior Secondary or equivalent from Rajasthan Secondary School Board, Ajmer.
Procedure of Selection – Job Seekers will be selected on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply for the Application –
Job Seekere who are interested to apply for the post, they should follow the procedure given below:
1) At the first step, job seekers should go to the official site of the organization.
2) After redirecting to the home page, job seekers are required to download the prescribed format of the application form and fill it.
3) After filling the form, take its print out copy and attach the relevant documents with it.
4) All the documents attached with the application form, should be self attested by the job seekers.
5) Keep the documents and application form into an envelope and send it to the postal address given below.
Postal Address –
To, Each Gram Panchayat
Important Dates –
Last date to Submit Application – 28 November 2016
Important Links of Rajasthan Panchayat Raj Recruitment 2016