RBI Result 2017
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) declared examination result for the post of Officers in Grade B – Phase I. Enrolled aspirants can check their result from the link provided below. Applicants are given steps to download the result of pre examination.
Important Links of RBI Result 2017
Click here to download General Results
Vacancy Detail –
Total 145: General 73, OBC 39, SC 22, ST 11
Important dates –
Application Form issued from – 03 May 2017
Last date for the submission of Application – 23 May 2017
Fee payment last date – 23 May 2017
Date of Pre Examination – 17 June 2017
Date of Main Examination – 07 July 2017
Steps to download the RBI Result 2017 –
Candidates who enrolled in the Phase I, they can check their result. To check the result candidates are given following steps.
1. Candidate who appeared in Examination should go to the official website of the organization at first RBI – rbi.org.in.
2. Now candidate should click the link to download result – “Download Result of Officer Grade B – Phase I Examination”
3. Now applicant needs to go to the Login Credential Form.
4. Fill the information in the box to proceed to check result.
Registration Number / Roll Number – sent through the email to the candidates.
Password / DOB (DD-MM-YY) – as mentioned in the registration form
5. Now applicant needs to click on Submit button and check the status of result.
6. Candidates qualified in the examination can get the detail of their result or marks acquired in the examination.
7. Applicants who qualified Pre examination will be called for the main examination. Main examination, admit card will be issued at the official website (kindly keep visit the website).