SBI PO Final Result 2017
State Bank of India has declared final result of examination for the post of Probationary Officer. Job hunters who have given exam for this post can check their result by following details.
Name of the organization
State Bank of India
Name of the post
List of important dates
Mains Examination Date
03rd July, 2017
Group Discussion & Personal Interview Date
04th Sep, 2017
Availability of Result
Job hunters are informed that result is now declared
Steps for checking result
1) Job hunters appeared for SBI examination has to visit the official website sbi.co.in for checking their result for PO post
2) Search for “Careers” option and hit on text “Click Here”
3) Now go to “Current Openings” option
4) Enter your registration number and password and click on submit button
5) A new page of pdf is open in front of you
6) Job hunters can now check their results.
Links for use
Link for checking final result
Link for checking mains result
|Official Website||Click Here|
More relevant information about SBI PO Result
Number of posts
There are total 2313 posts available for applying.
Job hunters who have applied their minimum age should be 21 yrs and maximum age should be 30 yrs
Job hunters must hold degree of Graduation in any discipline or equivalent qualification from a reputed University/Institution
Job hunters will be selected on process of Pre Exam, Mains Exam, Group Discussion and Personal Interview.