SCI Recruitment 2017
Shipping Corporation of India has issued an employment notification for the post of Trainee Navigating Officer. Eligible and deserving Job Seekers who are interested to apply for the post they can apply on or before the last date.
Application Forms should be submitted offline in the prescribed format (available at the official website) on or before 27 May 2017.
Detail Specification of SCI Recruitment 2017
No. of Posts
Trainee Navigating Officer
As per the norms of organization
12th Examination in science stream (PCM) with min. 60% marks.
Job Location – Mumbai
Application Fee – No Fee
Procedure of Selection – Job Seekers will be selected on the basis of Written Test and Interview.
How to Apply for the Application –
Job Seekers who are interested to apply for the post, they should follow the procedure given below:
1) At the first step, Job Seekers should go to the official site of the organization.
2) After redirecting to the home page, Job Seekers are required to download the prescribed format of the application form and fill it.
3) After filling the form, take its print out copy and attach the relevant documents with it.
4) All the documents attached with the application form, should be self-attested by the Job Seekers.
5) Send the Entire documents to the postal address of organization on or before the last date.
Postal Address –
To, The Principal, Maritime Training Institute – The Shipping Corporation of India Limited, 52, C, Adi Shankaracharya marg, Powai, Mumbai – 400072
Important Dates –
Last date to Submit Application – 27 May 2017
Important Links of SCI Recruitment 2017