SEBI Recruitment 2017
A recruitment notification has been published by Securities and Exchange Board of India against SEBI Recruitment 2017. Organization is hiring eligible and deserving job seekers on offered position of Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) in Information Technology discipline. There are total 04 vacancies. Last date to apply online is 29-09-2017.
More details related to this recruitment
Name of the hiring organization
Securities and Exchange Board of India
Anywhere in India
List of essential dates
Opening date for online submission
09th Sep, 2017
Final date for online submission
29th Sep, 2017
Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) in Information Technology
27 years maximum as on 30th August, 2017
No of seats
BE/B.Tech degree in fields of Electrical or Electronics or Electronics and Communication or Information Technology or Computer Science Engineering with minimum 60% marks secured from a recognized University or Institution.
Online examination and Interview
Fee for application form
OBC (NCL) category have to pay Rs.600/- and SC/ST/PWD category have to pay Rs.100/- for application form. Payment of application form can be done through online process using Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking, etc
1. Interested job seekers have to visit official website sebi.gov.in n order to submit their application form via online mode
2. Click on “Career” option at the bottom of the page.
3. Click on the relevant link for applying
4. Now hit on “Online Application Link” option
5. If you are a new user then get registered first.
6. Now login with your id and password
7. Fill all the mandatory fields with correct information
8. Upload scan images of photo and signature
9. Make the fee payment done
10. Take a print out of online submitted application for further communication.
Links of use
Link for apply online
SEBI Recruitment 2017
Post name – Executive Director
Securitites and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) invites applications for the post of 02 Executive Director. Interested Job hunter may apply before 07 July 2017.
Detail Specification of SEBI Recruitment 2017
Name of the post – Executive Director
Number of Total Seat – 02 Posts
Age Limitation – As on 31 May 2017, Job Seekers should be within the age limit of 40 years to 55 Years
Pay Scale – Rs. 120500 to 127500/- on monthly basis
Educational Qualification – Job hunter should have qualified MBBS Degree/ MMS Degree with specialization in Finance CA/ CS/ CFA/ CWA/ LLB/ Post Graduation in Economics, Finance or any other relevant discipline from the recognized University or Institute.
Job Location – Selected Job Seekers can be posted in Mumbai of Maharashtra.
Procedure of Selection – Job Seekers will be selected on the basis of Personal Interview.
How to Apply for the Application –
1. Interested Job Seekers are required to follow the steps given below:
2. Go to the official website of the organization at first and click on the relevant link to download the prescribed format of the application form.
3. Download the form and take its print out copy.
4. Read the instructions and fill the form.
5. Attach your self-attested document’s photo copy with the application form and send it to the postal address on or before 07 July 2017.
Or Job Seekers can mail the application form to the email id – firstname.lastname@example.org
Postal Address –
To The Chief General Manager (HRD), Securities and Exchange Board of India Plot No. C4-A, “G” Block, BandraKurla Complex, Bandra (East), Mumbai-400051
Important Dates –
Last date to Submit Application – 07 July 2017
Important Links of SEBI Recruitment 2017