SLET Admission Form 2017
State Level Eligibility Test Commission, North Eastern Region has issued an employment notification for the post of State Eligibility Test, 2017. Job Seekers, who are interested to apply for the post they should submit the online application form before the last date.
Application Forms will be submitted from 12 January 2017.
Detail Notification of SLET Online Form 2017
No. of Posts
State Eligibility Test 2017
No age limit
Job Seekers should have qualified Master’s Degree or should have appeared in master program in the concerned subject with at least minimum 55% of marks.
Subjects – Assamese, English, Economics, Education, History, Philosophy, Political Science, Geography, Manipuri, Bodo, Bengali, Hindi, Anthropology, Sanskrit, Sociology, Commerce, Chemical Science, Life Science, Physical Science.
Location of Job – All India
Procedure of Selection – Job Seekers will be selected on the basis of online written test / Interview.
Application Fee –
General – Rs. 400/- + Rs. 800/-
OBC – Rs. 400/- + Rs. 650/-
SC/ ST – Rs. 400/- + Rs. 600/- (Test Fee)
PH – Rs. 400/- + Rs. 400/-
Make the payment of application fee through challan at any branch of SBI.
How to Apply for the Application –
Those Job Seekers who are interested to apply for the post they can follow the steps given below:
1) At the first step, job seekers should visit the official site of the organization.
Website Address : SLET
2) After redirecting to the home page job seekers should find for the appropriate link to download the application form.
3) Application Form must be filled by the job seekers after reading the entire instructions and guidelines.
4) Fill the form and upload the scanned photo and signature at the given space in the form.
5) After making the final submission of the Application Form, job seekers are suggested to take the print out copy and keep the copy for the further reference.
Important Dates –
Last date to submit the online application – 30 January 2017
Important Links of SLET Online Form 2017