Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan Recruitment 2017
Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan (SSA), Assam has invited candidates for the vacant post of Assistant Teacher for TET/ CTET in lower primary and upper primary schools of Assam in regular or contract basis. Application forms are available online and will be submitted from 03 July 2017 to 15 July 2017. Interested candidates may register from now.
For more details read the notification mentioned below.
Job Description of SSA Assam Recruitment 2017
Position Name and No. of Vacancy –
Assistant Teacher – Lower Primary Level: 5854 Posts, Upper Primary – Social Science:911 Posts and Upper Primary – Maths & Science UP: 277 Posts
Salary – As per the norms of organization selected candidate will get paid.
Age Limitation – Candidate should not exceed the age, more than 43 years as on 01 January 2017
Educational Qualification –
Candidate must have qualified Senior/ High Secondary with LP – TET/ CTET with diploma of 02 years in elementary education from the recognized university for post 1 and Graduation from UGC recognized University for post 2.
Procedure of Selection – Job Seekers will be selected on the basis of Interview.
Job Location – Assam
How to Apply –
1) Interested candidate may go to the official website of the SSA Assam – ssaassam.gov.in
2) Job Seekers should download the application form from the home page.
Link will be denoted as: Online Application Form for the post of Assistant Teacher.
Candidate should click on the link and download the form.
3) Fill the form after going through entire instructions and terms & conditions very carefully.
4) After filling full information candidate will ask to pay the application fee and then make the final submission.
5) Read the details filled up and then make the final submission.
6) Job Seekers are suggested to keep the registration/ roll number safely for the further reference.
Important Dates –
Last date to submit the application form – 15 July 2017
Important Links of SSA Assam Recruitment 2017
Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan Recruitment 2017
Sarva Shikha Abhiyan (SSA), Nuapada has published job notification for the post of Part Time Instructor (Physical Education Instructor & Art Education Instructor) vacancies on the contract basis. Job Seekers who are interested to apply for the post they can apply on or before the last date.
Forms should be submitted offline in the prescribed format (available at the official website) on or before 22 June 2017.
Detail Specification of SSA Recruitment 2017
Profile Name: Part Time Instructor
1) Physical Education Instructor – 37 Vacancies
2) Art Education Instructor – 56 Vacancies
Age Bar – (as on 01 Jan 2017)
Min: 21 Years
Max: 42 Years
Age Relaxation –
SC/ ST/ Women – 05 years
PH Job Seekerss – 10 Years
Pay Scale – As per the norms of organization
Physcial Education Instructor –
– 12th with C.P.Ed./ Degree or Post Graduation in Professional Qualification
– C.P.Ed. qualification in Physical Education i.e. B.P.Ed. or M.P.Ed.
Art Education Instructor –
– BFA & BVA pass out Job Seekers belonging to Visual Art and B. Music for pass out student belonging to performing art, BFA & BVA Art degree.
Procedure of Selection – Job Seekers will be selected on the basis of Written Test or Skill Test.
How to Apply for the Application –
Job Seekers who are interested to apply for the post, they should follow the procedure given below:
1) At the first step, Job Seekers should download the prescribed format of application form from the official website.
2) Fill the form and attach the relevant documents with it.
3) Keep the entire document into an envelope, which must be superscribed as “An Application for the post of…………..
4) Send the form to the postal address on or before the last date 22 June 2017.
Postal Address –
The District Project Coordinator, RTE Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan, Nuapada, PO – Nuapada – 766105
Last date for the receipt of application form – 22 June 2017
Important Links of SSA Recruitment 2017