SSC CGL Recruitment 2017
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has issued an employment notification for the post of Combined Graduate Level Examination (CGL), 2017. Job hunter who are interested to apply for the post they should submit the online application form before the last date.
Application Forms will be submitted from 19 June 2017.
Examination Date –
Tier I : – 05th August 2017 to 24 August 2017
Tier II : 10th October 2017 to 11th November 2017
Tier III : 21 January 2018 (Descriptive)
Tier IV: Feb 2018 (Skill Test)
Important Links of SSC CGL Recruitment 2017
Detail Notification of SSC CGL Recruitment 2017
Post Name – Combined Graduate Level Examination
No. of Posts – Not Specified
Pay Scale – Rs. 9300 to 34800 or Rs. 5200 to 20200/-
Eligibility Requirement –
Educational Qualification: Graduation or CA / ICWA or Master’s in Finance for Assistant Audit Officer and Graduation in Mathematics for Junior Statistical Officer from the recognized University or Institute.
Age Limit – 18 to 27 years
Location of Job – All India
Procedure of Selection – Job Seekers will be selected on the basis of online written test / Interview.
Application Fee –
General / OBC – Rs. 100/-
SC / ST / PWD / Women Job Seekers – Exempted from any fee
Make the payment of the application fee through the Online Mode.
How to Apply for the Application –
Those Job Seekers who are interested to apply for the post they can follow the steps given below:
1) Candidates should go to the website of the SSC at first.
Website Address – ssconline.nic.in
2) Now candidate should click on the link written as “SSC CGL Examination Form 2017”
3) Application Form must be filled by the candidate after reading the entire instructions and guidelines.
4) Fill the every information as per the given instruction and then upload the photo and signature.
5) After making the final submission of the Application Form, applicants can keep the hard copy for the further reference.
Important Dates –
Starting date to submit the online application – 16 May 2017
Last date to submit the online application – 19 June 2017
Exam Date Tier I – 05 August to 23 August 2017
Exam Date Tier II – 10 November to 11 November 2017
Exam Date Tier III – 21 January 2018
Exam Date Tier IV – February 2018
Interview Begin – 24 July 2018