SSC CHSL Admit Card 2017
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) issued admit card for the examination “Combined High Secondary Level Examination, 2016 Tier II”. Candidates who applied for the post can download the admit card/ hall ticket from the link given below.
Steps to download the admit card has given below.
Post Name – Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination, 2016
Important Links of SSC CHSL Admit Card 2017 –
Important dates –
Date of Examination – 09 July 2017
Admit card issued – July 2017
Mode of Examination – Tier II online test
Steps to download the SSC CHSL Admit Card 2017 –
Job Applicants who applied for the Combined Central Armed Police Force Examination can download their hall ticket.
1. Candidate should visit the official website of the SSC according to the candidate region.
2. Now candidate should click under the head “Candidate Alert” and click on the link mentioned under – Download Admit card for CHSL 10 + 2 Tier II Examination 2016.
3. Now fill the Login Credential box, where candidate will required filling their registration or roll number.
4. Applicants should fill the detail in the form to login.
Registration Number / Roll Number – sent through the email to the candidates.
Password / DOB (DD-MM-YY) – as mentioned in the registration form
5. After that click on Submit tab and proceed for the admit card download.
6. Applicant should take the hard copy out and carry the same in the examination hall.
7. Candidate should carry one photo copy of Identity proof and passport size photo on the date of examination.
8. Admit Card of Tier II Examination of other regions will be issued soon on the website of the concerned region.