SSC CHSL Result 2017
Staff Selection Commission has published final result of Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination. Job hunter who have appeared for examination has to follow below mentioned steps for checking their result.
Name of the organization
Staff Selection Commission
Dates to remember
DEST/ test was conducted on: – 30th June 2017
Date of DV : 07th July, 2017 to 30th July, 2017
Other information in order to check results
Name of the examination
Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination
Lower Division Clerk
Data Entry Operator
Total no of posts
Not disclosed by organization
Job hunters’ minimum age should be 18 yrs and maximum age should be 27 yrs as on 01st July, 2017
Status of result
Results are declared now for checking by appeared candidates.
DEST test or Typing test
Job seekers who have appeared for this examination must have passed 12th standard from a reputed Board or Institution
Steps of checking result
1. Job hunters are now asked to visit official website ssc.nic.in in order to check their result
2. Now go to “What’s new” section
3. Click on “Latest Notification”
4. You are now located at a new homepage where you can find a moving link related to DSEt or Typing test result of CHSL Examination
5. Click on the link and a new pdf is open in front of you.
6. Enter your application number or roll number for finding your result.
7. After that you will be able to check your result.
SSC CHSL Results 2017
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has declared the result of examination, held for the post of SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level CHSL 2015. Those Job Seekers who appeared in the examination for any of the post mentioned above, they can check their result from the link provided below.
Important Links of SSC CHSL Results 2017
For more information go through the official website (link provided below).
Important dates –
Ending date for the Registration
24 July 2015
Paper I Result declared on
29 July 2016
SSC paper II Result Declared on
29 December 2016
Steps to download the SSC CHSL Results 2017
Job Seekers are suggested to follow the steps given below to download their result:-
1. At the first step, go to the official website of the SSC – ssc.nic.in
2. After redirecting to the home page, click on the link “Pre Exam Result for the post of SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level CHSL 2015”.
3. Now Go to the Login Credential Form.
4. Job Seekers should fill the detail in the form to login.
Registration Number / Roll Number – sent through the email to the candidates.
Password / DOB (DD-MM-YY) – as mentioned in the registration form
5. After filling the information click on, Login tab and download your result.
6. Job Seekers qualified in the examination can get the detail of their result or marks acquired in the examination.
7. Applicant can take the print out of their result and for the sake of convenience keep the hard copy of it, for the future use.
Further information will be sent to the selected candidates through Email (keep checking always).