SSC CPO SI Admit Card 2017
Staff Selection Commission SSC, has issued the Admit Card of examination, going to held for the post of Sub Inspector 2016 in Delhi Police, BSF, ITBP, SSB, CRPF, CISF. Exmination Date – 31st July to 02nd August 2017. Those Job Seekers who applied for the examination they can download their Admit Card from the link provided below.
Important Links of SSC CPO SI Admit Card 2017 –
Important dates –
04 January 2016
Ending date for the Registration
02 – 05 February 2016
Exam Held on
Admit card available
11 December 2016
Re Exam Paper I Exam Held on
04 to 07 June 2016
Physical Exam Held on
13 September 2016
Paper II Exam result declared on
31 January 2017
Medical Exam Admit Card available
27 March 2017
Steps to download the SSC CPO SI Admit Card 2017-
Job Seekers are suggested to follow the steps given below to download their result:-
1. At the first step, go to the official website of the SSC – ssc.nic.in.
2. After redirecting to the home page, click on the link “Download Admit card for the Medical Test of Sub Inspector 2016 in Delhi Police, BSF, ITBP, SSB, CRPF, CISF”.
3. Now Go to the Login Credential Form.
4. Job Seekers should fill the detail in the form to login.
Registration Number / Roll Number – sent through the email to the Job Seekers.
Password / DOB (DD-MM-YY) – as mentioned in the registration form
5. After filling the information click on, Login tab and download your Admit Card.
6. Job Seekers should take the print out of their admit card and carry the print out copy on the date of examination.
7. Job Seekers without admit card copy, shall not be allowed to attend / entered for the examination.
8. Date, Timing and Venue of the examination has mentioned in the call letter of the Job Seekers.
For the sake of convenience Job Seekers can visit their venue of examination one day before, to avail easy visit on the examination date.