SSC Result 2017
Name of the organization
Staff Selection Commission
Name of the examination
SSC CGL Examination 2016
Date to be noted
Examination conducted dates:- 17th April, 2017 to 28th April, 2017
More information to check result:-
Name of the position:- Combined Graduate Level Examination,2016
Number of posts:- Not announced by organization
Education Qualification:-Graduation in any discipline from a reputed University or Institution.
Mode of examination:-Tier I, Tier II, Tier III and CPT/DEST Examination was the mode of examination.
Status of result:-Tentative date 04th Augusts, 2017. Job hunter have to visit official website from this date so that they can check their result.
Age Limit:-Group B should not be more than 30 yrs and Group C should not be less than 18 yrs and not more than 27 yrs as per announced by Staff Selection Commission.
Steps for checking result
1. Job hunter have to log on to the official website ssc.nic.in for checking their result.
2. Now there you have to click on “Latest Updates” section for moving to the next step.
3. A new page will be appear in front of you where candidates have to enter their roll no, name, DOB, etc
4. On a pdf page opened in front of you result is declared.
5. For other information related to joining and other procedures candidates can visit official website.
SSC Result 2017
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has declared the result of examination, held for the post of SSC Combined Graduate level exam for Junior Engineer Paper II posts. Those Job hunter who appeared in the examination for any of the post mentioned above, they can check their result from the link provided below.
Important Links of SSC Results 2016 –
Important dates –
Ending date for the Registration
Result declared on
02 January 2017
SSC Junior Engineer Result Declared on
16 December 2016
Steps to download the SSC Results 2016
Job hunter are suggested to follow the steps given below to download their result:-
1. At the first step, go to the official website of the SSC – ssc.nic.in
2. After redirecting to the home page, click on the link “Pre Exam Result for the post of SSC CGL Stenographer/ Junior Engineer JE II and various other posts”.
3. Now Go to the Login Credential Form.
4. Job hunter should fill the detail in the form to login.
Registration Number / Roll Number – sent through the email to the candidates.
Password / DOB (DD-MM-YY) – as mentioned in the registration form
5. After filling the information click on, Login tab and download your result.
6. Job hunter qualified in the examination can get the detail of their result or marks acquired in the examination.
7. Job hunter can take the print out of their result and for the sake of convenience keep the hard copy of it, for the future use.
Further information will be sent to the selected Job hunter through Email (keep checking always).