UP Basic Education Board Recruitment 2017
Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board (UPBEB) has published their recruitment notice for engagement of eligible job seekers against vacancy of Uttar Pradesh State Teacher Eligibility Test (UPTET) 2017 to appoint teachers for Classes I-VIII. Last date to apply online is 08.09.2017.
Name of the organization
Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board
(Allahabad) Uttar Pradesh
List of significant dates
Opening date for applying: 25th August, 2017
Ending date for applying: 08th Sep, 2017
Ending date for fee submission: 11th Sep, 2017
Ending date for completing submission of application form: 13th Sep, 2017
Scheduled date for written exam: 15th Oct, 2017
Uttar Pradesh State Teacher Eligibility Test (UPTET) 2017
1) Classes I to V (Primary Level)
2) Classes VI to VIII (Upper Primary Level)
Total no of posts
Not declared by organization
1) Classes I to V (Primary Level): Graduation with two years of BTC or NCTE or two years of Diploma from RCI or 12th passed with at least 50% marks with our years degree in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed)
2) Classes VI to VIII (Upper Primary Level): Graduation with two years of BTC from NCTE or 12th passed with 50% marks secured and four years of degree in Elementary Education, 12th or BA/B.Sc.Ed or BA Ed/B.Sc.Ed from NCTE or UG approved Institution or degree in similar stream and B.Ed
Age Bar –
As per organizational norms
Pay Band –
Not announced by organization
Selection Method –
Fee of application
Way of applying
1) Job hunter have to visit the official website upbasiceduboard.gov.in for submission of application form via online mode
2) Read the instructions carefully before applying.
3) Follow the steps and submit application form accordingly.
4) Do not forget to take a print out of online generated application form for further use.