UP Health Department Recruitment 2016
Directorate of Health & Family Welfare, Government of Uttar Pradesh has issued an employment notification for the post of Health Worker (Female). Eligible and deserving job seekers who are interested to apply for the post they can apply on or before the last date.
Application Forms should be submitted offline in the prescribed format (available at the official website) on or before 30 December 2016.
Detail Specification of UP Health Department Recruitment 2016
No. of Posts
Health Worker (Female)
18 to 40 years as on 01.07.2016
Rs.5200-20200/- on monthly basis
Job Seekers must be 10+2 Intermediate Passed with Science Subjects from any Recognized Board and 2 years Women Health Worker Training Course.
Job Location – Uttar Pradesh
Procedure of Selection – Job Seekers will be selected on the basis of Interview.
Application Fee :
UR Candidates have to pay Rs. 100/-
SC/ ST – Rs.50/-
Job Seekers through Postal Order in favour of Directorate, Family Welfare, Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow.
How to Apply for the Application –
Job Seekers who are interested to apply for the post ,they should follow the procedure given below:
1) At the first step, job seekers should go to the official site of the organization.
2) After redirecting to the home page, job seekers are required to download the prescribed format of the application form and fill it.
3) After filling the form, take its print out copy and attach the relevant documents with it.
4) All the documents attached with the application form, should be self attested by the job seekers.
5) Keep the documents and application form into an envelope and send it to the postal address given below.
Postal Address –
Directorate, Directorate of Health & Family Welfare,
9 Jagat Narayan Road, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh- 226003
Important Dates –
Last date to Submit Application – 30 December 2016