UPSC Admit Card 2017
Union Public Service Commission has released admit card for mains exam who have appeared in preliminary exam of Civil Services Examination 2017. Job hunters have to follow below mentioned steps in order to download their admit card whose examination is conducted from 28th Oct, 2017 to 03rd Nov, 2017.
Name of the organization
Union Public Service Commission
Name of the examination
Civil Services Mains Examination 2017
Announced date for mains examination: – 28th Oct, 2017 to 03rd Nov, 2017
Admit Card Availability
Job hunters are informed that admit card is now available for downloading
Other relevant information regarding UPSC Admit Card
Total no of posts
Job hunters have given pre exam against 980 vacant posts
Mode of selection
Mains Examination will be conducted for selection
21 years should be the minimum age limit and 32 years should be the maximum age limit
Job seekers who have given Preliminary exam of Civil Services 2017 and qualified it they can only appear for mains examinations as conducted on above mentioned dates.
How to download admit card
1) First of all Job hunters appearing for mains examination have to log on to the official website of UPSC: upsc.gov.in for downloading their admit card
2) On the right side of the homepage click on “Admit Card” option
3) Now Job hunters have to press on link “E-Admit Cards for various Examinations of UPSC”
4) Hit on “Click Here” option in front of Civil Service Examination 2017
5) Enter your application/registration number, date of birth and click on proceed
6) Your admit card is open in front of you, take a print out of it for appearing in mains exam.