UPSC NDA Result 2017
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), has declared the result of examination, held for the post of National Defence Academy and Naval Academy II NDA Exams. Those Job hunter who appeared in the examination they can check their result from the link provided below.
Important Links of UPSC NDA Results 2017 –
Important dates –
07 June 2017
Ending date for the Registration
30 June 2017
Exam Held on
10 September 2017
Admit Card available
14 August 2017
Steps to download the UPSC NDA Results 2017 –
Job seekers are suggested to follow the steps given below to download their result:-
1. At the first step, go to the official website of the UPSC – upsc.gov.in
2. After redirecting to the home page, click on the link “Final Result for the post of national Defence Academy & Naval Academy II NDA Examination 2016”.
3. Now Go to the Login Credential Form.
4. Job hunter should fill the detail in the form to login.
Registration Number / Roll Number – sent through the email to the candidates.
Password / DOB (DD-MM-YY) – as mentioned in the registration form
5. After filling the information click on, Login tab and download your result.
6. Job seekers qualified in the examination can get the detail of their result or marks acquired in the examination.
7. Job hunter can take the print out of their result and for the sake of convenience keep the hard copy of it, for the future use.