Uttarakhand Transport Corporation Recruitment 2016
Uttarakhand Transport Corporation has issued an employment notification for the post of Driver vacancies on Savindha basis. Job Seekers, who are interested to apply for the post they should submit the application form before the last date.
Application Forms will be submitted upto 26 December 2016.
Detail Notification of Uttarakhand Transport Corporation Recruitment 2016
No. of Posts
18 to 42 years
As per the norms of organization
Job Seekers should have qualified 8th Class with Heavy Driving License and relevant experience.
Location of Job – Uttarakhand
Procedure of Selection – Job Seekers will be selected on the basis of
Application Fee –
General / OBC – Rs. 200/-
SC / ST/ PWD – Rs. 100/-
Make the payment of application fee through the Demand Draft, drawn on in favour of “Regional Manager (Operational) Uttarakhand Transport Corporation, Dehradun/ Nainital Tankapur”.
How to Apply for the Application –
Those Job Seekers who are interested to apply for the post they can follow the steps given below:
1) At the first step, job seekers should visit the official site of the organization.
2) After redirecting to the home page job seekers should find for the appropriate link to download the application form.
3) Application Form must be filled by the job seekers after reading the entire instructions and guidelines.
4) Take the print out of the application form and along with relevant documents send it to the Concerned address (refer to the official notification).
5) Application should be sent with 27 x 12 self address envelope with postal stamp of Rs. 40/-.
Important Dates –
Last date to submit the application – 26 December 2016
Important Links of Uttarakhand Transport Corporation Recruitment 2016