Vadodara Municipal Corporation Admit Card 2016
Admit Card for the post of Multi Purpose worker, Junior Clerk, Sub Sanitary Inspector has issued by Vadodara Municipal Corporation (VMC). Applicants waiting for the admit card may download it from the website of VMC.
Website – vmc.gov.in
Steps proceed to download Vadodara Municipal Corporation Admit Card 2016
1) Candidates should visit the official site of VMC and take the copy of admit card from it.
2) At the First Step, go to the website – vmc.gov.in
3) At Second Step, Click on Recruitment tab (mentioned in the menu bar at the home page)
4) At the Third Step, choose the link “Download Written Exam Call Letter – 2016”
5) At the Fourth Step, open the Login Form named as Download Call Letter and fill it as per the instructions given in it.
6) Select Post, Application Number and Date of Birth.
– Select Post: Choose the relevant post for which the candidate applied
– Application Number: mention the same number as it allotted at the time of registration of the application form.
– Date of Birth: fill your date of birth in the format of dd/mm/yyyy.
7) Fill the information and click on Print Call Letter.
8) Download the page of Call Letter and then take its print copy.
9) Carry the hard copy on the date of examination (applicants without call letter will not be allowed to attend for the examination)
10) Date, Timing and Centre of examination has described in the call letter provided by organization to each applicant.
Candidates can download their Admit Card either through official site or they can click on the link provided below.
Important Links of Vadodara Municipal Corporation Admit Card 2016–