VBSPU Results 2016
Veer Bahadur Singh Purvanchal University Jaunpur has declared the result of Final Semester examination at the official site of the University. Students who appeared in the examination are informed to check their result with marks through the link provided below.
Important Dates of VBSPU Results 2016 –
UG Course Result – June 2016
PG Course Result – June 2016
Other Course Result Declaration – Notified Soon
Courses Offered by the University – BA, B.Com, B.Sc, M.A., M.Com., M.Sc., M.Ed., B.Ed., Ph.D., LLB., LLM., B.Sc. Ag and other various courses are available in VBSPU Jaunpur University.
Procedure to download VBSPU Results 2016 –
1) Applicants/ Candidates who appeared in the Final Exams they can download their result through the official site of the university i.e. – vbspu.ac.in
2) Go to the Website and find for the desired link to download your result. Choose Download Result Link.
3) Click on the course for which candidates appeared in examination.
4) Fill your Roll Number and enter the Captcha code (as per given instruction) and click on Submit tab.
5) Download the result and check your scores.
Important Links of VBSPU Results 2016 –
About Veer Bahadur Singh Purvanchal University, Jaunpur –
Purvanchal University, Jaunpur renamed as Veer Bahadur Singh Purvanchal University in the honour of late Shri Veer Bahadur Singh, former Chief Minister of the state, was established on 2nd October 1987 as an affiliating university under U.P. state university act 1973. Continuous qualitative and quantitative growth, excellence in academic and administrative activities, transparent and efficient academic administration have been some of the distinct characteristics on the basis of which the university emerged as one of the leading universities of the country. Started with the 68 affiliated colleges, the university now has widened it’s spectrum of activities with 367 affiliated graduate and post-graduate colleges and students enrollment of nearly three lacs and eighty thousand in 5 Districts of Eastern Uttar Pradesh.