WB Health Recruitment 2017
Department of Health and Family Welfare has issued an employment notification for the post of District Entomologist. Job Seekers, who are interested to apply for the post they should submit the online application form before the last date.
Application Forms will be submitted upto 12 May 2017.
Detail Notification of WB Health Recruitment 2017
No. of Posts
Rs. 40000/- on monthly basis
Post Graduation in Zoology with Entomology as on of the papers with min. 06 months.
Location of Job – West Bengal
Procedure of Selection – Job Seekers will be selected on the basis of
Application Fee – No Fee
How to Apply for the Application –
Those Job Seekers who are interested to apply for the post they can follow the steps given below:
1) At the first step, Job Seekers should visit the official site of the organization.
Website Address – wbhealth.gov.in
2) After redirecting to the home page Job Seekers should find for the appropriate link to download the application form.
3) Application Form must be filled by the Job Seekers after reading the entire instructions and guidelines.
4) Fill the form and upload the scanned photo and signature at the given space in the form.
5) After making the final submission of the Application Form, Job Seekers are suggested to take the print out copy of the application and keep it for the future use.
Important Dates –
Last date to submit the online application – 12 May 2017
Important Links of WB Health Recruitment 2017